Articles tagged with: Customer
Thursday, November 26, 2009. Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi. Day 1 of Franchise India 2009. Continued from Franchise India – Entrepreneurship Summit 2009 – Specialty Retail.
Another interesting session was “Business Opportunities in Food & Beverage Sector”. The speakers were:
– Mahmood Khan, Hospitality Expert Virginia Tech, USA
– Pavan Gandhok, CEO, Litebite Foods
– Gary Moore, MD,The Pizza Co., Thailand
– Rakhee Nagpal, MD & Chairperson of DVS (Moderator)
– Luis Daniel, General Manager, KRR International
– Ankur Sharma, General Manager Business Development , Yo China
Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) is your company’s average collection period.
The smaller this number, the faster you are in collecting money from clients.
Depending on the nature of your business (for example, number of transactions, customer profiles, and competition), you may choose from a variety of strategies and tactics to reduce your Accounts Receivables Average.