Articles tagged with: Expansion
Thursday, November 26, 2009. Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi. Day 1 of Franchise India 2009. Continued from Franchise India – Entrepreneurship Summit 2009 – Specialty Retail.
Another interesting session was “Business Opportunities in Food & Beverage Sector”. The speakers were:
- Mahmood Khan, Hospitality Expert Virginia Tech, USA
- Pavan Gandhok, CEO, Litebite Foods
- Gary Moore, MD,The Pizza Co., Thailand
- Rakhee Nagpal, MD & Chairperson of DVS (Moderator)
- Luis Daniel, General Manager, KRR International
- Ankur Sharma, General Manager Business Development , Yo China
Bindu D. Menon (Businessline, The Hindu) reports that Versace, Oakley and Nike Golf are increasing area and product assortments to draw consumer interest in what they consider one of the biggest markets in Asia.
Mr Scott Bowers, Senior Vice-President (Global Marketing and Brand Development), Oakley Inc:
“India is one of the strongest markets in Asia and this is where we are looking to establish our product line.
Until now, we were cautious with expansion but now we will be making a lot of noise.